Thanks to a generous grant from the William Penn Foundation, First Person Arts is looking to increase our staff over the coming months. We are currently accepting applications for a newly posted Grant Writer position.
First Person Arts is seeking an experienced grant writer who will be responsible for researching, writing and submitting funding requests to foundations and donor organizations that provide over $350,000 annually in support of the organization’s programs and initiatives. S/he will also assist with database management, gift acknowledgment and special events management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Superior writing and proof-reading skills
• Expert understanding of the grant writing process
• Experience writing successful proposals for highly competitive grants
• Sense of initiative and the ability to undertake and successfully conclude grant proposals with minimal supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Acute attention to detail with speed and accuracy
• Database / CRM Management experience
• Advanced abilities with Microsoft Office
For more information about the position or to apply, please visit our job posting at philaculture.org.