Ad Sales Coordinator
First Person Arts (FPA) is looking for an experienced individual to oversee ad sales for the 14th Annual First Person Arts Festival.
• Identify possible advertisers for the 2015 First Person Arts Festival brochure, daily program, and digital platforms
• Reach out to and rigorously follow up with all ad targets
• Achieve sales goals established by FPA
• Track successful ad buys and ensure that all elements are delivered in a timely fashion to the FPA Marketing Department
• Other duties as needed to fulfill all sales goals
• This is a commission-based position
• Starts June 2015 and ends in early September
• 2+ years experience in sales. Local experience preferred.
• Exceptional community relations and networking skills
• Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with an avid attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
• Ability to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines and adapt to changes
• Acts as team-player
• Computer literacy is essential: Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel) and Google drive.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.