Individual Giving Manager (Part-Time)
The Individual Giving Manager will oversee and maintain aspects of FPA’s membership and individual giving programs, including member events throughout the year and annual fundraiser.
• Manage all monthly membership/donor renewal mailings.
• Manage Year-End appeal/membership campaign.
• Work with Marketing Manger to engage members via online and via social media.
• Interact with donors in ways that cultivate and bond them with the organization. Build and maintain relationships. Engage donors promptly and professionally with top-notch follow up.
• Responsible for developing collaterals, generating donor stories, updating the website, and creating other tools to promote the giving program for print, web, live events and social media describing the program benefits.
• Develop special stewardship or recognition efforts to thank donors throughout the year including mailings, phone calls, webinars, and/or gifts.
• Maintain and update donor records in Tessitura tracking all activities, comments, correspondence, and special “touches”.
• Engage and manage volunteers for all fundraising activities as needed.
• Plan and coordinate (2) member-only events annually and annual fundraiser.
• Plan and coordinate individual giving activities at live events, including twice-monthly StorySlams and the annual First Person Arts Festival.
• Plan and coordinate online-giving.
• Report to and liaise with FPA board and other stakeholders to facilitate other fundraising activities.
• Prepare monthly individual giving reports for board fundraising committee using the CRM software Tessitura.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of fundraising experience required. Experience working with Tessitura preferred.
Related Skills: This position requires a working knowledge of general fundraising principles with focus on attention to detail. The ability to multi-task, collaborate, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment is essential. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, interpersonal skills and ability to manage difficult situations with tact, diplomacy and good humor are required. Must have sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and indicate Membership/Individual Giving Coordinator in the subject line. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.