Ad Sales Coordinator
First Person Arts seeks an experienced Ad Sales Coordinator to handle all aspects of ad sales around its 16th Annual Festival (Nov. 2017). Reports to Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Hit sales goal for annual brochure
- Sell ad placements and track outreach
- Provide regular updates to Marketing and Communications Manager on progress
- Track and compile ad creative
Qualified applicants will:
- Be charasmatic and warm
- Have strong phone skills
- Have 2-5 years of experience working in sales
- Be highly organized
- Have existing relationships and sales leads within the city
This is a commissions-based position.
Email cover letter and resume to Becca Jennings, Marketing and Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Click here to visit our Volunteer page for volunteer and intern opportunities.
- Pitch! Commonspace Audition #2
- Date: February 28, 2017
- Time: 6PM Registration and Story Booth Recording, 7-9PM Stage Show
- Venue: Asian Arts Initiative & Philadelphia Young Playwrights
- Location: 1219 Vine St., Philadelphia, PA 19107
- StorySlam: Aliens
- Date: March 14, 2017
- Time: Doors at 7PM, Slam at 8PM
- Venue: Punch Line Philly
- Location: 1004 Canal St., Philadelphia